Who says you need to have a Valentine to receive gifts this Valentine's Day? Not me!
Here are 8 gift ideas to treat yourself this V-day all under $30. :)
1. Emi-Jay's ILY more tee ($29). This is the perfect tee to wear around people you love! And that includes yourself, of course!
2. Teavana's Green Tea Essentials collection ($19.95). Give your body some detox love by sipping on some green tea. Yum!
3. Kate Spade NY 'cold hands' thermal travel mug ($18). Really, anything by Kate Spade is worth gifting to yourself but this one caught my eye because 1) if anyone knows me knows my hands are ALWAYS cold, and 2) I'm all about them thermals.
4. Essie's 'Bachelorette Bash' ($8.59). We can never own too many colors. Am I right?
5. Chocolate. But not just any chocolate, but Enjoy Life chocolate. Enough said. ($1.78)
6. The Juice Solution recipe book ($18.30). If you own a juicer like I do, then it's nice to have some recipe books on hand to get you motivated to actually use it. (since we all know they're just loads of fun to clean...)
7. Roses/flowers. There's nothing like a fresh bouquet of flowers in your home. To be honest, I would choose flowers over everything... and that's why I came home today from Trader Joe's with a $9.99 red, white, and pink bouquet of daisies. YOLO.
8. Voluspa Cut Glass Jar Candle ($26). Just like nail polish, we can never have too many candles.
A lit candle, a blanky and Netflix is just what this Valentine's Day orders (and maybe with a hot cup of tea and chocolate... LOTS of chocolate... and maybe some wine too).
Sending you lots of love this Valentine's Day, darlings!