You know what put me in the BEST mood today? Seeing all the pumpkins outside the grocery store! I think I even skipped around while grabbing my groceries. What can I say, I just love this time of year!
Since now that the pumpkins got me in the fall mood, I thought it would be fun to start doing weekly 'my fall favorites'! I mean we do only have exactly 4 days till it's OFFICIALLY fall so it is appropriate.
Here we go...
1. I think we can all agree this is a fall favorite for everyone. You can never go wrong with a flannel button down. NE-VER. And this year I think I'll be spicing them up a bit more with some chunky statement necklaces. What do you think?
2. One of the many reasons why I love this season so much is because you get to layer, layer and layer. I just bought this jean vest at Madewell today and I am so excited to layer this over simple tees and dresses! It's gonne make a great staple piece.
3. Booties are my LIFE once the air turns crisp. Seriously though, I have an obsession with booties and these cutout Dolce Vita's are just 1 out of 10 favorites.
4. I bought this tube skirt today at Madewell (yes, I had a little shopping spree today) and it is so comfortable. Tube skirts are great for layering over with oversize tees, flannel button downs, sweaters, coats– you name it!
5. Really every type of accessorie is a must-have for fall but bracelets are definitely on the top of my list. Especially chunky bracelets and boyfriend watches.
Well those are my top 5 for this week! I'll be sure to post another on next week too. :)
On another note, I am so excited because my mom, sister in-law and niece are coming to visit me in two days! AH!
I'll be sure to share pictures with ya'll of our weekend. We're gonna have way too much fun!