© COPYRIGHT - CastFam Inc.
- About Me
- I am a daughter who loves my Lord Jesus Christ. I enjoy doing almost anything that produces something using your head and hands together. I love to sew, cook, craft, and fix up houses. I greatly enjoy dabbling in new crafts. My latest fascinations are kanzashi and making shoes (I'm still learning this one.)
- My Style
Vintage, Classy, Feminine, Asian, Eclectic?
I wear what I like. I'm not tied down to store-bought clothes because I sew many of my own.
- My Favorite Store(s)
- Thrift Stores, Ebay, MollyontheRocks
- My Music
- Baroque Classical, Soundtracks, Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban,
- My Movies
- Master and Commander, U571, K19, Braveheart, Rocketeer, Gladiator, Taming of the Shrew, Pearl Harbor, We Were Soldiers, Indiana Jones
- My Books
- Sir Walter Scott, Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Rudyard Kipling, Daniel Defoe, Alexander Dumas
- My Birthday